Tuesday, July 31, 2012

10 tips for studying the skeleton

One of the first major challenges in learning A&P is learning all the bones and bone features of the human skeleton.  Many students have not had much experience in memorizing physical structures to be identified by sight.

This video from my friend Paul Krieger is a good place to start.  It summarizes some of the basic shortcuts and tips that will help you learn the human skeleton . . . tips that will help you learn any anatomical structures of the human body.




Here are some additional links related to Professor Krieger's "10 tips"

Here's another resource from Professor Krieger that my own students find to be very helpful in learning the human skeleton as well as other concepts of A&P

A Visual Analogy Guide to
Human Anatomy & Physiology

4 comments:

anavelez23 said...

Thank You Professor, since its almost 10 and Im obsess with A&P...LOL

Unknown said...

Thank you for taking the time to make this video! This site will be helpful to me.

Unknown said...

Taking my first A & P course soon and I have already learned so much. Thank you!!!

odalis said...

will help me alot on my bone test coming up soon! thank you prof! you are amazing!

Post a Comment