Here's a brief animated video that walks you through it all in a simple, straightforward way.
The video uses eponyms and other terminology you may not be using in your course, so here are some translations:
- ependymal cavity = ventricle
- foramina of Munro = interventricular foramina
- aqueduct of Sylvius = cerebral aqueduct (aqueduct of midbrain)
- foramen of Magendie = median foramen or median aperture (of fourth ventricle)
- granulations of Pacchioni = arachnoid villi or arachnoid granulations
Click on the image above for a freaky animated MRI (magnetic resonance image) showing the pulsing of the CSF with the hearbeat in aa person with normal pressure hydrocephalus (NPH). Image (c) Nevit Dilmen.
For more on differences in terminology, check out my video: my-ap.us/TmWmiL